Where to Next?

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Thing # 5 &6 Have you tried Flickr?

I have sometimes struggled to send pix to my friends. I access them thru Adobe Photoshop on my computer and try to send them. I have to enter all my friends' emails into an address book in Adobe in order to do this. Also, sometimes people have trouble opening the photos.

Sometimes I create a file of the pix I want to feature and try to send them as an attachment to the emails I send my friends. Sometimes works, but seems like an estra step.

Sounds as though a Flickr account would bypass these problems. Looks like I would post my pix on Flickr, then send my friends an email telling them to look there if they want to see the pix.

If anyone reads this and has had some Flickr experience, I'd love to hear from you.

The Flickr collage feature looks really cool!

I have some great pix of Seattle and Victoria I want to share.

Now-where shall I wander next?

Librarian On the Go

No comments: