Where to Next?

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Thing #20 You Tube-AARRGGH!

I found it VERY difficult to upload a video to my blog. At first, I didn't know you had to open a UTUBE account to download a video. So after much difficulty with login names, I finally did.

Then I couldn't post. Nothing in the help menu on Blogger or Utube gave me enough to get me through it. I asked help from a staff member who had done it twice. We couldn't do it. She found a tip sheet she got at a catch-up session. Even then, it took us 15 more minutes to get it done. Something wasn't quite right on the tip sheet.

So, that was all pretty frustrating and took a lot of time. Now that I've done it once, I found I was able to do it again without as much hassle. But how can I include it in a posting, rather than have the video appear on the front page of my blog?

I did find a risotto cooking lesson to post. I never thought to use UTUBE for anything useful, having only seen humorous things on it. I shall pass this idea on to my chef!


LOOG

No comments: